The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Friday, September 30, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 193 Hammer


I heard a small meow from under a pallet at work and saw him hiding in the back corner. He was a fluffy, scared, gray little kitten that was near his end. His leg was bent out of shape and it was evident he had not eaten for days. A week later he was at home and Kelsey and Kinsey thought they had won the lottery when I brought him through the front door. Hammer passed yesterday and I found myself reflecting back on how a little animal lightened and lifted two little girls. I confess to being an animal lover and am a big believer in the benefit of children having pets as they grow up. Kinsey named him Hammer and for 13 years he strutted his stuff around our house. He was a proud cat, a cat's cat, and I will miss him!

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment