The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Monday, September 26, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 189 I Wonder

I watch, I wait, I want, I wish, I will, I walk, I win but most of all I wonder. Life, death, friends, family, and business and all things that occupy a mind that wonders. Joy, sorrow, rage, jealousy, peace, hate and love and I wonder. If all the activities and responsibilities were stripped away, how could one cope with a mind that races from points as far as the east is from the west and at speeds that are incomprehensible? I believe my mind would spin out of control if it were not for the those responsibilities, the activities and sleep. More than the body craves rest, the mind must have time to not wonder. (verb) Wonder: to think or speculate curiously. The topics, subjects, people and places to wonder about are limitless, I wonder if I will sleep tonight?

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate?

No comments:

Post a Comment