The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN - day 186 - Attitude

I sit at my desk looking outside and wondering....how will I live my next half century? I know I should be working...I know that, but I'm distracted. I have lived a half century! What have I learned? I think I've learned it's all about attitude. Everything is about attitude. These 5 quotes sum it up:

1. It isn't the things that happen to us in our lives that cause us to suffer, it's how we relate to the things that happen to us that causes us to suffer.

2. If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit.

3. The basic thing is that everyone wants happiness, no one wants suffering. And happiness mainly comes from our own attitude, rather than from external factors. If your own mental attitude is correct, even if you remain in a hostile atmosphere, you feel happy.

4. The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.

5. The most successful people are those who are good at plan B.

It really is all about attitude. Work at it!

This is Laurie, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment