The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 122 Comments From Kins

Hi my name is Kinsey and I am one of Dave's daughters. I am the one that consistently reads my dad's blogs and then usually comment to him about his daily scribbles. Kelsey, my older sister is starting to read them more often but it is still outside her daily routine because she is soooo busy. My dad used to use a photo with us but as we got older, Kelsey and I did not think it was cool anymore. We would be at the mall and there it was, right at the entrance near the theatres. We would slither by hoping no one would notice. I do think his job is pretty cool and alot of kids always comment on seeing his sign or his ads. Well, I am off to soccer practice now and have to stop typing. This is my first blog and I hope he will let me do it again soon.

This is Kinsey, daughter of Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real for my dad!

1 comment:

  1. Kins,

    Do you know that some bloggers are paid for their scribbles? You might want to negotiate something with your Dad.

    Just a consideration for you from uncle Drew :-)

    ReplyDelete