The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Saturday, June 11, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 107 The Firemen

Today I was showing one of our properties and as we were about to leave, the seller fell. It was a hard fall, hitting her face and it appeared as if she dislocated her knee. She was in a tremendous amount of pain and my thoughts went back to my mom when she fell and dislocated her hip. There was a helpless feeling sitting with her unable to provide any real comfort and then the fire guys showed up. I am sure she felt relief because I know I did. I was so impressed with how efficient, kind and concerned they were for her well being. It is easy to say they get paid for what they do but they brought compassion and concern and they brought hope and relief to her. They had a calming influence on her, her husband and the grand kids and they did it with warmth. It was another reminder to me about how each of us can choose the attitude we go about our jobs and our daily activities with. They had her comfortable and in the ambulance in just a short time...All in a days work..How rewarding for those guys and how lucky all of us are to have them just a phone call away.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment