The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 119 Team Effort

Yesterday, I hung a photo on the wall in the office from my very old and not to impressive football days. It reminded me again about the many parallels between my favorite sport of football and the team that I am surrounded by in my office. This particular photo captures a touchdown run and my name flashes across the scoreboard as if I did everything. It does not mention the the 10 other guys on the field that were totally responsible for the success of that play. In our group, everyone plays a significant role in almost every transaction. We strategize about how to take listings, we problem solve, we are hurt when we lose and we celebrate our successes. Those old wise words about being part of a team and the awesome life lessons that are taught: hard work, disappointment, team work, struggle, glory, victory and defeat. Those lessons learned a long time ago still apply today. It is great to be a part of a team that works and plays hard together.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment