The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Sunday, June 5, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 101 Friends

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” by Maya Angelou

"Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.” Unknown

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend." by Albert Camus

May all of us be lucky enough to have friends that make us feel good, friends that want to tear our walls down and friends that will walk beside us. If you have that, than you must be a great friend.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment