The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Friday, April 29, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 71 That's Sick

When traveling with the younger buyers and touring them through different neighborhoods, I have noticed a change in the definition of some key words. Words that I once thought had a negative tilt, now go completely opposite to the positive side. Here are 4 quick examples; Sick, fat, ridiculous and bomb. "That pool was sick", "The home theatre is ridiculous", "That place is a bomb", "That pad is fat". I have now stopped saying "Excuse me?" or "Come again?" and instead just shake my head in agreement, turn up the stereo, put the cap on backwards and say in response, "Lets go back to the office and write up a sick offer on that fat pad and see if we can move you into that bomb." "Ridiculous, right?"

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it phat in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment