The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Sunday, April 17, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 61 Matchmaker

Two buyers, both on different paths and not knowing their story, we started the tour of this potential new neighborhood. Impossible to describe the expressions, emotions and energy that I felt from them as they looked through the homes and started to fall in love with the lifestyle this particular neighborhood could provide them. Older homes, filled with character and charm, waterfront, fantastic views and peaceful serenity. I start to feel the pressure of uncovering a potential gem that would meet their criteria and wonder with such a limited inventory, if I will be successful. I guess you could say, I become the matchmaker, much like a dating service. I begin to develop an understanding of what they are looking for and then I'm charged with the duty of hooking them up. Finding love is not always easy and neither is matching up a potential buyer with their dream home. As we parted, I felt satisfied that the seeds of love were planted and I have a chance now to hook them up......with their dream house of course.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment