The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Thursday, April 7, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 51 The Office

Where is our office? Many of you think my office is at the Old Place and I say that as well, and deep down sort of think that way, because 2 or 3 nights a week I stroll to my spot at the corner seat and meet and greet. You could not ask for a better location to meet new people. But I am also at Sip some evenings or The Landing during lunch. Another fine location that serves as my office is the car. In fact, more calls, issues and deals are made in that mobile office than in any other location. We have a really nice office with views and a deck, but in this business, the office is where we physically are at that current moment. You know how they say, "You can't take your work with you?"...Wrong, it travels right in the hip pocket wherever we go.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment