The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Saturday, March 26, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 40 Change

Anxious, unsettled, comfortable but wanting more, I decided to leave my former office and join the team at Keller Williams. Nothing to complain about and never mistreated, just looking to get out of my comfort zone. I had almost made the switch 4 years earlier but this time it was clear, and I was ready. I attended a conference in Austin and that sealed it. I knew where I wanted the team to go and I could see the mountain, so comfort was no longer an option. Change is littered with self doubt but also mixed with excitement and fear and the combination of those two emotions are powerful tools of motivation. I can say that The McLaughlin Group is now out of our comfort zone and would not dare say cruising along smoothly in the jet stream. What should be said is that we are striving to cruise but don't mind a little turbulence.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

1 comment:

  1. Damn it Dave, that seals it. Can you make an offer up for Baskerville Ranch?

    ReplyDelete