The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Saturday, March 5, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN - day 19 9000 Days

"9000 days set aside, 9000 days of destiny, 9000 days to thank gods wherever they may be." Has to be one of my favorite inspirational songs and its from the movie Invictus. The movie was fantastic satisfying the sports nut in me but even more than that, the movie tugged at my soul. It is a must see. By the way the 9000 days is nearly 25 years in solitary confinement, try overcoming that. I wonder what the measure of the man or woman is that can climb a mountain like that. I just hope that somewhere in my dna, I was given a small measure, even just a tablespoon.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment