The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 23 Sparks

When you see Sparks as the headline, you might think I am going to talk about love or that initial hot flame, not the case, I will save that for a later dialogue. This is about my friend Sanford Sparks who now lives in Arizona. I had sold a couple of his Condos before he up and left the Conejo Valley. I can flat out say that I miss this man who will be 87 this year and still plays 3 rounds of golf a week. He is funny, alive, happy and lives his life to the fullest. I miss losing 3 or 4 quarters in the 9 holes we often played. It is such a challenge in this job to stay in touch with people that were clients, but now, more significantly, are friends. If I had a wish, I would wish for 1 extra hour a day, just for the ability to, as AT&T says, reach out and touch someone. I am committed to reaching out more and if I have misplaced or forgot or been too busy, please reach out and touch us. Speaking with Sparky this morning, was another reminder of how precious friendships are! Stay in touch.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment