The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 25 SPARKS II

What a Surprise! This is a story of another Sparks family, of whom we do not see that often but their generosity completely caught me off guard. After closing escrow on a home where we represented them as buyers, they delivered a number of gifts to my sister Kelly and I. I will not mention what they were but to this day, when I think about what they did, it humbles me. It's not the gifts at all, even though they were stunning, it is the thought that they actually went out of their way and did that for us. This business is full of surprises. It was so fun to see them at the lake party and we will certainly get to see them again this year at our 2nd annual bash. There must be something to that last name Sparks!

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment