The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Saturday, March 19, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 33 The Summit

On the eve of the LA Marathon, I write the blog thinking about the Dodger Stadium drop off and then the Lobster Shack at the Santa Monica Pier finish line. I will be nursing my martini and waiting for the wife to come across the line, and pondering what possesses the thousands of people to endure this painful objective. I get it if you are a world class runner but what about the common folk. You have to admire a flame deep within that sparks someone to attempt something that pushes the human body beyond it's normal capacity. So tonight, as she brushes her teeth, I will put my hand across her forehead to see if she has some type of exotic fever, and realizing she does not, will congratulate her, for taking a shot at her mountaintop. My glass is always raised to those who push fear and doubt aside and go for the summit.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment