The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Saturday, March 31, 2012

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 308 Colleges Where You Are More Likely To Fall In Love

As a parent of a college bound young lady, this headline from AOL grabbed my attention. The first sentence of the article: "The good people at Inside College perused their user recommendations to compile the ultimate list of colleges that are the best for finding true love." For some peculiar reason, we did not do the research on this and am quite concerned that my daughter may not have selected the right school. We took into consideration; Academics, possible majors, alumni network, distance, athletics and finances but I cannot believe I missed this study. I will have to forward it on and see if all of us still feel comfortable with Kelsey's school of choice. I can hear it now....Dad! Why didn't you tell me about this study? ;)

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment