The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Saturday, March 24, 2012

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 304 Saturday, In the Park

Wasn't that a fantastic song? Saturday, in the park....I believe Chicago belted this classic out. Saturday started in the park today with the conclusion of the "Great Race," the 1/2 marathon in Agoura and I was amazed at the crowd and the number of people I knew who ran in this race. I was stunned and their willingness to punish their bodies, my wife included in this bunch. I felt kind of bad as I walked around eating the free pizza and sampling all the magnificent protein drinks and carb samplers. I got over the feeling rather quickly with the 2nd piece of pizza. These marathon events are quite the party; Bands, food, bouncy bounces but mostly small celebrations of accomplishment. It wasn't the 4th of July as Chicago sang so I changed the lyrics to "Saturday, in the park, I think it was a Saturday in March, People aching, people collapsing, a realtor eating ice cream, can you dig it, yes I can, I've been waiting such a long time, for Saturday." As I show houses today, that tune will play all day in my head...Can you dig it, yes I can.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment