The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 299 Assuage

The synonyms for this word include: soothe, appease, allay, pacify, mitigate, calm.

The definition is to make (an unpleasant feeling) less intense.

We have all had many occasions where we try to mitigate or assuage the concerns of a client or friend. It's never easy but the only thing to do is try. Often times the feeling that one had is far worse than the event that caused the unpleasantries. My mind and all minds can go crazy with reflection and wonder. I had a recent event with a client that appeared way worse because of how the event transpired and actions I took. Even though I knew the facts and they were clear to me, my actions caused doubt. I was confident in the facts and my client's concerns were mitigated. For sure, questions were raised and ultimately, my client and I, knew the truth. Sometimes the clients you have some struggles with become the best clients. In this particular case, the very best!

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment