The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 232 Need to Get Away

Near the end of the day in the office, my sister was showcasing tropical photos from Zihuatanejo, and the thought of the Southwest Airlines commercial kept popping into my mind. "Need to Get Away" Yes yes yes, I do, but I just got back from Canada and had a great time fishing with the brothers, however, it seems like it was not enough. The last couple years I did not take a vacation and now after taking some time away from it all this year, the desire to take off again is strong. Would it have been better not to leave at all? I wonder if sitting on the beach and being totally unproductive would spawn thoughts or desires of wanting to be productive? The only way to truly know that answer is if you never had to work another day in your life, would you still choose to work? Don't get me wrong, I love my job, my group and all the challenges and people that I deal with but after staring at the turquoise waters, I might be willing to try.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, floating in the TURQUOISE waters (not), keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment