The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Thursday, November 3, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 214 Pieces of Peace

Physical pain is easy to feel but how do you feel the emotional pain of someone else? You don't. I can think about what they are going through but I can't feel what they feel. I can only sit, ponder and hope that a friend's pain passes just as the early morning fog dissipates. Here is the problem with the fog analogy: the sun rises, seasons change and the fog goes away, but the hurt of a lifetime stays and the sun can't burn it off and the winds can't blow it away. I don't know the answers but I hope for my friend's sake, that the fog blows away and my friends will find pieces of peace, like safety in hide and seek or an island in the middle of the sea. Because now, for them, a piece of peace, is what life offers.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment