The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 231 Bikram Yoga

After a easy going day around the office, I decided to hit the 4:30 class for a little sweat. For those not familiar with this particular style of yoga, it combines heat (105 degrees), time (90 Minutes) and various strength and stretching poses. I am here to vouch for its intensity and fairly simplistic approach to kicking my .ss! There are periods of pain and struggle and periods of rest and calm and in these latter moments, I can't help but think of some of our current escrows. Struggle and calm, struggle and calm, this class parallels our escrows. I laugh about tying in everything into real estate and often wonder if many just say, "please Dave, enough already;" Sports to real estate, family struggles to real estate, songs to real estate, yoga to real estate, does Dave have a life or is everything about real estate? I do and yes, real estate and my life are all intertwined. Now as my limbs are intertwined in yoga, sweating away and my lips yearning for a splash of water, I think of my escrows...wow! I need help.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate

No comments:

Post a Comment