The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Friday, February 10, 2012

BLINDS WIDE OPEN - day 280 Just Another Day in Westlake Bay Paradise

Hi, I'm Laurie's mom. I was walking my tiny Maltese, Gundy, through my condominium complex this morning, reflecting how blessed I am to be living in such a lovely community. There must be 500 trees in my neighborhood, from plum to pine, to sycamore, and even the ones without leaves look beautiful.

I remember reading that Dave & his group sold 60 homes last year -- 60 homes, even with this slow economy. Then I realized one of the reasons why......who wouldn't want to live here? Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Agoura, Oak Park -- the list goes on and on, and every area is as perfect as the last. Of course, I have to admit that Dave and his staff are pretty awesome, with a work ethic that's hard to beat. I may be biased, but having been a teacher for over 26 years, I definitely know an A+ when I see it!

This is Sandy,Laurie's mom,from The McLaughlin Group,keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment