The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 277 5 Years


Talk about time flying by. I blogged just 5 days ago about 18 years and Kelsey but today I blog about 5 years with Miley. Hard to believe I get another chance at raising another daughter. What a truly remarkable daughter this one is; sweet like the sweetest candy, beautiful, sensitive, caring and full of life. The bluest eyes one could ever imagine and 5 years ago today, she came out via c-section reaching for the stars. I took this shot right after delivery and since those initial screams she has been a dream child. The cycle of life for me began again; coaching soccer, trips to the zoo and all the things I did when Kels and Kins were that age. Miley has been a shot of adrenaline to me. She keeps me young, happy and energized. She looks up to her sisters and worships the ground they walk on. She is a sweet sweet blessing to her grandparents and a gift to her entire family. 5 Years ago today I had my 3peat, There is nothing better in this life than a little daughter who thinks you walk on water. Happy Birthday, Miley Rae, you are very very special!

This is Dave, proud dad of Miley, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment