The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Sunday, July 24, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 144 Eagle Nest

I am the eagle, I live in high country
In rocky cathedrals that reach to the sky
And all of those who see me, all who believe in me
Share in the freedom I feel when I fly
Come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops
Sail o’er the canyons and up to the stars
And reach for the heavens and hope for the future
And all that we can be and not what we are
(Lyrics by John Denver)

After visiting a home today, carved high on the hill, I remembered this song. I thought to myself about the vision, time and resources that people have to make their dreams come true. Like the eagle, their homes are closer to the stars, they dance with the winds and are perched to see all who are below...pretty cool!

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment