The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Monday, July 11, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 133 Comments From Kels

Hello blog followers of my father,
Sometimes my dad and I are not always on par. For about 95% of the time, ole pops and I get along just fine. And while it may be difficult to deal with his obsessive love for prancing deer in the mountains, Micheal Buble imitated singing, or even his love of the Phantom of The Opera, I do not often appreciate him as much as I should. My dad is a hardworking and motivated father that provides more than enough for the family. He and his co-workers constantly have to listen to the endless complaints of all sorts of people and a mountain of paperwork ranging from sewage to termites...As an upcoming Senior in high school, I am often stressed out with college and academic related activities, but it doesn't compare to the daily life of a busy realtor. To all you teenagers, appreciate your dads. Dads are overprotective, annoying, and sometimes overbearing, but they are a huge part of our lives and we could not live without them.

Live life to its fullest.

This is Kelsey, daughter of Dave, from The McLaughlin Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment