The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Saturday, July 9, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 131 Real Estate Laughs

1. Two women were walking through the woods when a frog called out to them and said: “Help me, ladies! I am a real estate broker who, through a curse, has been transformed into a frog. If one of you will kiss me, I’ll be returned to my former state!”
One woman took out her purse, grabbed the frog, and stuffed it inside her handbag. The other woman said, “Didn’t you hear him? If you kiss him, he’ll turn into a real estate broker!”
The second woman replied, “Sure, but these days a talking frog is worth more than a real estate broker!”

2. Realtor to First Time Home buyer: First you folks tell me what you can afford, then we’ll have a good laugh and go on from there.

3. My real estate agent was always smiling. I didn’t think anybody could have that many teeth without being a barracuda.

4. If you think no one cares you're alive, miss a couple of house payments.

Always good to laugh!

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group keeping it funny and real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment