The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN - day 8 Absence

Tough on family and tough on business when you are away for 3 days. No hugs for the kids and wife, the dogs are rambunctious and the cat who rarely acknowledges me will surely ignore me for a month, as he thinks, I will be hurt by his behavior. Then there is the biz side of things and even with the group covering, I always wonder what else I might be missing. I could not help but thinking that these other 8000 agents are feeling pretty much the same way I was. Then I heard their voices harmonize during a karaoke version of Love Shack and I realized that 3 days at a company convention is just about enough.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment