The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 12 Celebrity

What I thought began as a prank call ended up being one of my most memorable moments. It was no prank at all, but a mega mega star requesting a showing. Sitting on a deck overlooking Malibou Lake with me, asking what I would do if I were him. I knew his question was real estate related but I could not help but ponder how his life must differ slightly from my own. Private jets, exotic locations on luxury yachts, and a host of other monster benefits. Trying to act cool and hip, which I know I failed at miserably, I babbled some answer out that to this day is still unrecognizable to me and the star. Oh well, life rolls on and I will continue transporting myself, not in my private jet, but in my big rimmed Ford Flex.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment