The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN - day 10 Daughters

Last night, at the Canyon Club, enjoying Kelsey and Kinsey at their high school soccer banquet. The interaction with friends, the speeches by the coaches, the awards, but most importantly for me, the memories of little ones on the field with ribbons in their hair. No ribbons in their hair now, just fierce competitors, scholar athletes and young women on top of this world, poised to reach for their mountain top. How quickly time has flown by and I feel lucky that with Miley, I get to go through it all again. Why do I love being a realtor? Well one really big big reason, it has allowed me the freedom to not miss out. I am a lucky man.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment