The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN- day 2 The Group

Dylan, Kelly, Laurie, Tina, Shawn & Janet: I am a lucky guy to work with such great people. Everyday I lean on them for support, energy, and fun and everyday I am rewarded with all that and more. We represent 14 different buyers and sellers who are in escrow, in addition to the sellers homes we are currently marketing. It would simply be impossible to do this without my groups constant support and they are simply the best! You surround yourself with really solid people and awesome things happen. I hope all of you have people in your life that make a difference and enable you to climb your mountains. The six people above are my difference makers. Thank You.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment