The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Saturday, August 27, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 169 Old Friend at The Old Place

Last night I received a call from an old friend who was in from Nashville so I met up with him at The Old Place. It was fun to catch up and talk families, life, work and more. David and Sheree are missed by us. We had many years as neighbors and after spending just a couple hours last night, it made me miss the old times. David entertained the remnants at the bar with his extraordinary piano skills and a song about a five dollar dog. I thought back to many evenings on the deck as the notes from his ivory keys floated through the smoke of our BBQ. Then Sheree laughing at me when I was selling their home as I got locked in the master bath while sitting their house open. Thankfully my pleas of help were answered by my family instead of a potential client. Last night made me want to hold onto friendships even more as the reality of distance struck me. It was nice to see my old friend at The Old Place.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment