The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN - day 155 Fishing Competition

I happen to be on vacation with Dave and his family and today 8 of us are going on a fishing tour. This should be a nice day out on the boat trying to grab a trout or two for dinner.....but NOOOOOOO, not with my son Ryan and Dave on the boat. Everything is a competition with these two. Who will catch the most fish, who will catch the biggest fish, who will catch the first fish, who has the best bait, who has the best technique...blah, blah, blah. I guess this "drive" is what makes my son such a good ball player and Dave such a good realtor. They always want to be the best and WIN! I'll let you know tomorrow.

This is Laurie, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment