The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Monday, May 23, 2011

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 91 Nostradamus

I was able to hit the gym for the first time in a few months and it felt pretty good. A little cardio to get the heart going and some iron for the mirror :), okay stop laughing at me. I had a light conversation on real estate with a friend and mentioned I had seen their house and we talked pricing and square feet, sort of the normal chat when it comes to people and their homes. Well a few minutes had passed and then I heard my friend ask Nostradamus, oh Nostradamus, how long until the market recovers? I kind of wish the question would have started Adonis, oh Adonis (The Handsome Greek God of desire and manly good looks.) See what one day in the gym can do for your self-confidence? So I answered and said we are a few years out and I gave some reasons for my thoughts. As I left, I thought that when people are asking that question, they really want to hear that the market is roaring back or on the rebound, good news is what they desire. How tough it must be for a doctor to give grim news or a boss to deliver the lay off notices. So tonight, I am pondering how to deliver not so great real estate news in a very positive way.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I saw you there... DAMN!! Lets talk some Real Estate..

    ReplyDelete