The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Sunday, April 15, 2012

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 314 Wildlife Disclosure

So you know how all the companies have their generic wildlife verbiage in all their addendums. My question is: When a neighbor of one of the properties that you have for sale, tells you that a mountain lion killed two of their goats, does the verbiage in the addendum cover you? My guess is no. After all, would a mountain lion that roams freely materially affect someone's decision to purchase a home? Maybe. I know I would love to have one around but I would not be considered your average buyer. Oh well, I will note it on the agent visual disclosure, not that I have seen one, only that I heard one was around looking for some different menu options.

No comments:

Post a Comment