The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

BLINDS WIDE OPEN - day 341 Conejo Valley Dreamin


What’s not to like about Southern California?
For most of us, it’s a short jog or bike ride to find the perfect hiking trail or fishing hole. If you’re so inclined, you can check out weekly Farmer’s Markets from Newbury Park (on Saturdays), to Westlake Village (Sundays). And what better way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or better yet, “I’m glad it’s summer and I live in Paradise” by having lunch at one of the restaurants at The Landings and watching the swans glide by?
Some may call it luck, others might say how cleverly they’ve planned their lives. Whatever the reason, on a breezy afternoon, with the sky a mellow blue, it’s time to admit the Conejo Valley is a small slice of nirvana!\

This is Sandy, Laurie's mom, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this...Being a "alien resident: (Or simply canadian) I dont think people realized how lucky or simply wisely they have their live designed here in Cali. from " I admire my friend David"...

    ReplyDelete