The McLaughlin Group Team

The McLaughlin Group Team
www.TheMcLaughlinGroup.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

BLINDS WIDE OPEN -day 269 Sunset over Sugarloaf


Driving home last night, I had to stop and take this shot of this majestic Oak and Sugarloaf Mountain. The photo made me a bit melancholy as I pondered the sunset and the symbolic picture of what the sky had painted in front of me. The sunset is so different from the sunrise, both strikingly beautiful, but, they are as far as the East is from the West. Sunset: The end of life or a relationship. Sunrise: life springs forth and hope lives in the new day. Sunset: The flowers of the fields fade into darkness. Sunrise: The flowers unfold and their colors reflect the piercing morning light. Sunset: The predators rise up in Africa and death rules the darkness. Sunrise: The prey bounds for joy as they have lived to see another day. And my favorite of all, Sunset: My cellphone stops ringing. Sunrise: Ring Ring Ring...Hello this is Dave.

This is Dave, from The McLaughlin Group, keeping it real in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment